Nuffnang

Monday, May 23, 2011

Family

Each and every family goes through ups and downs, and this makes them stronger and even hold on tighter to each other. As the going gets rough, we have to hold on to the special times we had, times we shared with each other and think ahead and envision the fun and memorable activities we will be having with each other. :)

It's been a long time since I updated this blog, and I do feel that today is the perfect time to post something to uplift everybody's spirit. Let us stop awhile and stop pointing fingers, because in reality that will not do anything, it will just lead, as it always does, to petty fights that damage the group and our relationship with one another.

There is one thing that I would like to say, no body should ever say that we have lost interest or heart on what we are doing, that is just plain rude and petty. Nobody can ever say what a person feels, and what they feel towards something. I believe, from the bottom of my heart that everybody loves the group, there's just a time when the love for oneself becomes a priority and for some time they leave the group.

And I shall end my post with this video. :) Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment