Nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainbow

There are times when,even if you have friends, you seem to feel and think that you are in need of something else, or somebody else. There are also times when loneliness strikes in, even in one's happiest moment, and they suddenly recall that, I'm not supposed to be happy. That at that moment in time, I have to feel sorry for myself, and for whatever it is that I am missing, whatever it is that I am not getting. There are also those absurd, dum-dum moments wherein you get so self absorbed with your worries that you actually end up troubling an already brewing trouble which makes it boil even more. Meaning, more problem for you.

Friends are just there for you, some might give you the silliest advices, such as go home and drink until you feel numbed by the pain, some will give sound advices, and some just listen, they listen to your rant about your woes and absorb your pain and worries.

My reason for posting something that seems off topic to the chorale, is because, himig is like this for me. I've seen a lot of people share their problems, drink beer or vodka ice, and try to make the other feel better. May the problem be as small as not having load when somebody special texted up, or as big as well something that can't be shared to everyone.

I know I've been comforted by the choir, one too many times, and for that I am eternally grateful, for i have found people who truly understand me. :) Thank you and I love all of you, for you help me realize that each rain presents a beautiful rainbow in the end. :)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment