Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

time of my life

I was tasked to create an AVP for our concert. I had to make an AVP about HKC, and in the end decided to create to AVP's
* One featured the people who would sing in the concert
* One was all about HKC

I never thought that coming up with songs to use in the AVP's would be that hard, I mean I love music and therefore I should find it easy to select a specific song. I even came up with a list of probable songs to use;

  1. Fireworks by Katy Perry
  2. Go the Distance from Hercules
  3. Glee's To Sir, with love
  4. Glee's Dog Days Are Over
  5. Glee's version of Marry You
  6. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream
  7. Glee's version of Forget You
  8. Maroon 5's Sunday Mornings
  9. Glee's version of Don't Stop believing (regionals version)
It was hard to pick a song that would fit into the whole HKC experience, it was when I heard Glee's version of Time of My Life that I started crying. The lyrics of the song touched me and I knew it would be the perfect song for the video.

It was my bf who helped me finish this avp. I actually found myself almost into tears when I began watching the AVP. Memories flashed by, and the song was perfect. Here's the video :)




I now realized that the song is really perfect since most of the members or past members of HKC have grown up in the chorale. Most of us formed intimate relationships with the other members, and we have found a home away from home. It's where we grew up and formed ourselves as individuals. From the time we had our first boyfriend/girlfriend to the time we had failing grades and needed a shoulder to cry on. I find it very comforting to know that I have a family to go to.


Attending mass and practices isn't the sole reason why we go every weekend...It's because we want to see our friends and bond with them, even in just eating isaw or cheeseburger or siomai. Because GM's and conferences just can't be the only way we can communicate with each other.


And as I have mentioned intimate relationships, I found myself wondering, how many love teams have been formed in the chorale? I just know that I have to make a list for that, and i shall start here


  1. ate lei and kuya geh
  2. ate lei and kuya marlon
  3. kuya mark and ate dale
  4. ate chikay and kuya jc
  5. chinee and ropher
  6. owen and ate chikay
  7. jubert and ate joyce
  8. gina and jay jay (tikoy)
  9. gina and ian
  10. chinee and jayjay (cake)
  11. hazel and louie (pool)
  12. chinee and gr
  13. trisha and loloy (ek)
  14. ian and mutya
  15. ate joy and kuya mikko
  16. jhang and hazel (first kiss)
well, can't remember the other love teams...but which one's your fave? 

2 comments:

  1. jubert and ate joyce :)
    and jhang and hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jubert and Joyce!! the best! :)
    Den, buti nalang twice mo lang nalagay yung name ko. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete